The Data Controller of the Data collected by this Website is MC Bio s.r.l. con sede in via Cavour, 2 – Lomazzo 22074 (CO) | P. IVA 02877840138 | E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of Processing Personal Data
The Personal Data provided or acquired will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality in accordance with current regulations. The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
Personal data can be collected independently by the owner or through third parties. In this case, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some Personal Data of the Users, of a technical-IT nature (eg the IP address, the type of browser used, the operating system, the name domain names and the addresses of websites from which access or exit was made, etc.), the transmission of which is inherent in the normal functioning of the internet. These data may be processed for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and / or to check its correct functioning and will be deleted immediately after processing.
The Data that the User chooses to provide spontaneously are collected to allow the Website to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the obligations arising from the contract stipulated between the User and the Owner for the sale of the Services on the Website and to provide the information requested by the User. This treatment is mandatory for the execution of the contract of which the User is a party, for the execution of pre-contractual measures or to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- for any registration procedure aimed at purchasing the Services and for the purchase procedure in which to enter your personal data and billing or similar tax profiles. In this case, the Data are processed to execute the Contract stipulated, to contact the User in relation to the Contract and for the management of the same, for the management of requests for legal guarantees, assistance, requests for withdrawal, management and termination of the Contract. same. This treatment is mandatory for the execution of the contract of which the User is a party;
- to fulfill any type of obligation contemplated and envisaged by current laws, regulations, related regulations, commercial uses and tax / fiscal matters. This treatment is mandatory to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- for other ancillary purposes or related to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the Website’s activities;
- to follow up on the specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User for communications of an informative nature relating to the Services of the same Owner, at the times of the meetings or to move the scheduled meetings, via e-mail messages or filling out the contact form and other tools of communication such as telephone or instant messaging WhatsApp Business. This processing is optional and based on the User’s consent, however failure to communicate one or more Data will make it impossible to respond to the request for information and to use the services offered by the Owner;
- for sending promotional and commercial information and offers also through the newsletter service, sent by e-mail, post or text message. This treatment is based on the consent freely expressed by the User;
- for softspam purposes to allow the Owner to send promotional communications by e-mail to the User concerning Products and / or Services purchased without the need for the User’s express and prior consent, as required by art. 130, paragraph 4, Privacy Code, and on condition that the user does not exercise the right of opposition; This treatment is based on art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Privacy Code as amended by Legislative Decree 101 of 2018;
Category of Personal Data processed
Among the Personal Data processed by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are Common Data such as: Cookies, Usage data, name, email, telephone, Tax data useful for purchase. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails via the Contact Form or by means of the addresses indicated on this Website, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other Personal Data included in the e-mail. .
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the Data:
- categories of specially trained persons involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators);
- external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. The updated list of Managers, if appointed, can always be requested from the Data Controller;
- public or private subjects who can access the Data in compliance with legal obligations;
- subjects who perform ancillary and instrumental tasks with respect to the activity of the Owner;
As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary to process them in relation to the performance of the service requested by the User, or required by the Purposes described in this document and in particular:
– The data collected for contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law;
– The data collected for tax / administrative obligations or contractual obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law;
– The Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied; The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner by contacting the Owner.
– The Data collected on the basis of the User’s consent may be kept until such consent is revoked;
The Data may be kept by the Data Controller for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted and therefore, the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and portability of the Data will no longer be exercised.
Place of processing and transfer of data abroad
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters. For more information, you can contact the Data Controller. The Data may be processed by natural persons and / or legal entities operating on behalf of the Data Controller and by virtue of specific contractual obligations and based in EU or non-EU member countries. In the event that the Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will take all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate data protection.
Tools used for the processing of personal data
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, or for any other purpose indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected through the Contact Form: Email, Name, Surname and Studio / Company
Other contact tools
EMAIL ADDRESS MANAGEMENT
These services allow you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the user, as well as the user’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on links inserted in messages.
REGISTRATION TO THE WEBSITE
With the registration service, the User allows the Site to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. The user registers directly on the site by filling out the form and providing their data.
Exercise of the rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to exercise the faculties provided for in Articles 7, 15-22 of the European Reg. 679/2016. In particular, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time and, upon simple request to the Data Controller, he may request access to Personal Data, receive the Personal Data provided to the Data Controller and, where possible, transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments (so-called portability), obtain updating, limitation of processing, rectification of data and cancellation of those processed in breach of current legislation. He has the right, for legitimate reasons, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and for carrying out market research. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor as the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. The interested party may exercise his rights by contacting the Data Controller by email at the address: email@example.com